Along the path of Arbuckle Creek and throughout the city limits. The first phase of the project consisted of replacement of eleven culverts totaling 1,252 lineal feet. The new culverts were designed to carry a 50-year flood and alleviate consistent annual flooding along the banks of Arbuckle Creek.
Phase I construction project was completed in 2004. Phase II of the project is currently in the study and funding stage. Thrasher has provided the City of Oak Hill with full service engineering throughout the course of these projects including, but not limited to, preliminary studies and funding applications, mapping, preparation of permits, bid contracts and evaluations, along with construction surveying and inspection and engineering services during construction.
TYPICAL ENGINEERING SERVICES RENDERED:
• Preliminary engineering reports
• Assist owner with applications for state and federal funding
• Design in accordance with federal, state and local requirements
• Assist owner in acquiring permits and regulatory approvals
• Prepare bidding and contract documents, mapping, and bidding evaluations
• Construction monitoring, surveying, and inspection