Master planning for the on-going operations and improvements to the airport facility, along with the planning and engineering associated with economic development for the surrounding area.
AIP Project #3-54-0001-1502
- Master Plan Development and facility improvements
The final report included:
- Inventory of Existing Facilities
- Historic Data and Projections for Aviation Demand
- Demographic Trends
- Commercial Service Industry Trends
- Aviation Forecasts
- Demand / Capacity Analysis
- Accommodation Requirements
- Alternatives and Planned Layout
Raleigh County Industrial Park
Thrasher played an integral role in obtaining funding from the US Economic Development Authority to develop the Raleigh County Industrial Park. Geared to aerospace and light Industries , the site is approximately 326 acres. This multi phase project continues to expand as additional funding becomes available. All engineering design, survey, construction monitoring
and inspection services were provided by Thrasher.