Safety is our culture
At Thrasher, we promote a safe working environment in the field, at the office and at home. Our employees are trained to work safely and to comply and meet internal goals as well as all of the safety requirements of our clients.
Results…are proof. Our progressive decline in EMR ratings over the past few years is the result of our focus on safety.
Thrasher employees may be certified in any or all of the following as needed.
- SafeLandUSA (PEC)
- CPR/First Aid
- OSHA 10
- OSHA 30
- MSHA Underground
- MSHA Surface
- Numerous Internal Training Courses
Thrasher works with clients that may require additional specific training.
Some examples of these client- specific contractor training programs are noted below:
- Chevron “GO Training”
- Noble Energy HSE Contractor Workshop
- CONSOL/CNX Contractor Safety Training
- Rice Energy Contractor Safety Orientation
- AEP Contractor Safety Program
- Southwestern “TAP” Safety Training
- MarkWest “Safety First” Program
- Williams Site-Specific Safety Orientation
Other important safety-related notes
- Thrasher promotes and enforces a drug-free workplace for its clients and employees.
- We utilize Axiom Medical Services for first aid and injury rate case management
- Thrasher provides employees with all required personal protective equipment (PPE) and related safety equipment to comply with all onsite contractor safety requirements.
- Thrasher’s on-staff Safety Coordinator conducts routine jobsite safety inspections and audits.
- Our comprehensive safety and health program is approved by the WV Office of Miners’ Health, Safety and Training.
- Thrasher verifies safety competencies when hiring new employees in addition to performing post-hire safety and policy training